New Level Cap!
Points and Points Store
- 4 new sets have been added.
- 13 new dungeons have been added to the game. They may be accessible via Riverwort Wharf
- Meteor Crash Site Entrance Portal
- Tel Numara Portal
- Tel Rosa Gates Portal
- 2 New nests have been added to the game.
- Riverwort Nest Portal
- New rewards as well as new quests have been added to the request board. Are they:
- For normal dungeons:
- Normal Mission
- Target Mission
- For Nest:
- Normal Mission
- Counterattack Mission
- Co-op Mission
- Alliance Mission
NOTE: When a player has any of the missions for a certain dungeon, all players will receive the rewards at the end.
Get your friends together to combine as many rewards as possible!
- New enchantment system.
- We implemented a new equipment enchantment system in the blacksmith. When a piece of equipment fails to improve it, a percentage of Fever will be added to the equipment.
When this percentage reaches 100%, it will be guaranteed that this equipment will be successfully enchanted on the next enchantment attempt!
1. If the equipment is successfully enchanted, the Fever percentage will be reset to 0%.
2. If the equipment levels up in the enchantment attempt, the Fever percentage will remain the same.
3. Upon reaching 100% of the Fever percentage, no jelly will be spent, however an additional gold fee will be charged when enchanting the item.
4. When an equipment reaches 100% of the Fever percentage, it is not possible to choose not to use it, that is, it will use all the percentage to enchant the item, obligatorily.
5. This new feature is available for Epic, Unique and Legend rarity equipment.
NOTE: The enchantment system has been made difficult to counterbalance this new Enchant Fever system in order to give the new patch a longer lifespan.
- Hotsprings (spa area) has been added in-game. You will be able to access this new area through the west portal of Saint Haven.
Each day of the week will give the player a different type of buff for a certain time, just relax a little in the hot springs.
Check which buffs can be obtained on which day of the week:
- Sunday: Bonus Drops!
- Monday: Improved equipment enchant rate!
- Tuesday: Bonus Stats!
- Wednesday: Improved equipment enchant rate!
- Thursday: Bonus Stats!!
- Friday: Bonus Stats!
- Saturday: Bonus Stats!
- New Mithril Hammer item added.
When you break equipment in the disassembler, you will receive an item called Comet Dust. With this item you can go to the common blacksmith shop and buy Mithril Hammer bags.
In these bags will come several Mithril Hammers that can drop your item directly into the Mithril Hammer's level enchantment!
- New VIP system implemented.
You can turn your CHARACTER into a VIP member for 30 days by purchasing the Premium VIP Coupon item (30 Days).
When you become a VIP member, you will receive
- From monday to friday:
x1 Altea Box
x1 Magnifying Glass
x10 V.I.P Premium Card
x10 Gold Jelly
- Saturday and Sunday:
x1 Altea Box
x2 Magnifying Glass
x10 V.I.P Premium Card
x20 Gold Jelly
* Attention, if you don't login, you will lose the daily gift!
Plus, you'll have access to an exclusive VIP store located at the NPC VIP Helper Veep near the Saint Haven Fountain.
Some of the items available for purchase are:
- stat title
- Lebrium Point (1x a week)
- Red Bird
- Costume Synthesis and Costume Mix added!
Now we can join two costumes to create a new costume of superior rarity, and with STATUS!
To do this, simply purchase the Costume Synthesis Device in our Cash Shop (also available soon for Special Points), and join two costumes of the same type on the device.
After clicking OK, a new custom will be created, which may be "Rare" or "Epic" rarity.
These new costumes with statuses have a basic look, but you can pair the look of your favorite costume with the statuses of this special costume.
To make this combination, you will need the Design Mix Device, which can be obtained from Altea's Box. That way you can have the strongest custom, with the look you want!
To make a Overall type costume, you can exchange Rare and Epica parts for coupons in the DNZero Special Shop, and when you add a certain amount of coupons, you can exchange it for a Overall! costume.
- Old titles obtained through feats have had their status readjusted.
- Titles provided by the Gold Donation Reward received a buff in order to make the dispute for them more competitive.
CHANGES IN THE CASH SHOP
- Magic Jelly is now only obtainable through Altea Box, Events and Jelly Event Dungeon! Jelly! Maze
- Some item prices have been readjusted in the cash shop.
- Costumes can now only be purchased directly by cash.
The price of the Mystery Solver costume has been cut in half, and it can be used in the Synthesis Device, that is, by joining two parts of the Mystery Solver costume you can get a completely new costume!
- Synthesis Device added in Custom->Misc tab
- 3 New Custom Sets Added:
- Marshall Band
- Chic and Sassy Aisha
- Animal Costume
Next Patch (Friday 07-23-2021)
- Desert Dragon Nest normal mode portal release
And that's it guys! We apologize in case of some bugs continues to happen. We are trying our best, please make sure to report any bugs in discord that are found during your gameplay so we make sure to deliver the best experience!